www.rosendorffs.com is a website that is operated by Rosendorff Diamond Jewellers Pty Ltd (otherwise referred to in this document as “Rosendorff”, “we”, “us” or “our”)
Rosendorff’s registered offices, under the laws of Australia are located at Level 1, Trinity Arcade, 671 Hay Street, Perth 6000, Western Australia.
At Rosendorff, we want your online and in-store experience to be enjoyable and we take care to respect your privacy when you visit our website and our stores. We endeavour to handle your personal information responsibly and to act fairly and honestly with all our customer transactions. We do this gladly because we want to build an everlasting relationship with you both via our website and our stores, into the future and with your family, friends and associates.
If you have any concerns or complaints about the manner in which your personal information has been collected, used or disclosed by us, we have put in place an effective mechanism and procedure for you to contact us so that we can attempt to resolve the issue or complaint.
Please see our complaints section for further information.
We can be emailed at info [at] rosendorffs [dot] com, write to us at GPO Box Z5300, St Georges Terrace Perth, 6000, Western Australia, and our Company representative will then attempt to resolve the issue. We recommend that you keep this information for future reference.
We will only use or disclose your personal information for the primary purposes for which it was collected or as consented to by you. Information can include (but is not limited to):
- Account registration information including your name, telephone number, postal address and email address;
- Billing information and transaction (should you make a purchase with us). Rosendorff Diamond we do NOT store or save your credit card number;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Special occasion dates so that we are able to provide you with further correspondence about gift giving or offers
- Information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products such as wish lists and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
- Anonymous Information. We may create anonymous records from personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the information personally identifiable to you. We may use these records for internal purposes, such as analysing usage patterns so that we may enhance our services, and we also reserve the right to use and disclose any information in such records at our discretion.
Rosendorff Diamond Jewellers do not store or keep your credit card or bank information after a purchase it made.
Use of Information Collected by Rosendorff
We may use the information collected about you to:
- facilitate your purchases and provide the services your request
- internal record keeping;
- improve our products and offerings, services, website, promotions and overall experiences;
- communicate with you by email, telephone or post if you have made an enquiry, ordered or purchased products from us, either regarding the order or purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us;
- communicate with you with regard to your Rosendorff account including comparing and review of personal information such as updates, errors, omissions and accuracy.
- send you periodic mailing if you have purchased a product or requested a catalogue from us, you will be placed on the Rosendorff mailing list and will receive periodic mailings by post from us (if you do not wish to receive a catalogue and/or periodic mailings by post please contact our customer services department by e-mail at info [at] rosendorffs [dot] com to let us know and you will be removed from our mailing list);
- contact you by email, telephone, SMS, MMS or post according to your preferences, in order to share information with you about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you;
- contact you for market research purposes, if you have not objected to such use. Prevent and detect fraud or abuse.
Other use of your Information
When you visit our Website, Rosendorff collects your IP address to, among other things, help diagnose problems with its server, administer and tune the operation of its Website, analyse trends, track traffic patterns, gather demographic information for aggregate use, and track the date and duration of each session within our Website. Your IP address may also be used in combination with your personal information to prevent fraud or abuse, customise your shopping experience, improve our website, customer service, products, and promotional efforts, and to understand your preferences, patterns and interests.
Data Collection Devices, such as Cookies
In some instances, Rosendorff may collect data through cookies, web logs, web beacons (also known as pixel gifs or action tags) and other monitoring technologies to enhance your browsing and shopping experience on our website. “Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive to collect information about your activities on our website. Web beacons are small strings of code placed on a web page or within an email for the purpose of transferring information.
Information collected on our website may be stored and processed in Australia or any other country in which Rosendorff or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities and by using this Website or through communicating with Rosendorff, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of Australia.
Rosendorff is committed to the protection of the personally identifiable information that you share with us. We utilise a combination of physical and electronic security technologies, procedures, and organisational measures to help protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. The entire Rosendorff is encrypted via 256-bit SSL encryption to protect and encrypt thye data transferred between your web browser and our website. When we transfer sensitive personal information (for example, credit card information) over the Internet, we protect it using 256-bit encryption technology. While we strive to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to continue to hear from us.
To opt out of receiving email promotions that we send you: (1) select “unsubscribe” on our subscription status page and enter the requested information or follow the unsubscribe instructions in any of our promotional emails; or (2) write to Rosendorff Customer Service at PO Box Z5300 St Georges Terrace Perth, Western Australia 6831 (a “postal request”). To opt out of telephone promotions, you can tell us when we call you or you can send us a postal request. To opt out of postal mail promotions, please send us a postal request.
Opting out of communication with us does not affect our communications with you via telephone or email related to your orders with us. It also does not affect our use of your non-personally identifiable information. Please note that you can object to the use of your data for market research or direct/email marketing purposes at any time by contacting diamonds [at] rosendorffs [dot] com to let us know.
Please note that you can object to the use of your data for market research or direct/email marketing purposes at any time by contacting info [at] rosendorffs [dot] com to let us know.
Who do we Share your Information With?
We will not transfer or disclose your personal information to third parties other than to:
- the third party suppliers and vendors we engage to help us run our business;
- facilitate a special event. If you choose to participate in a special event (for example, a promotion or , contest), Rosendorff may share your personal information with those organisations participating in the applicable event. Unless we tell you otherwise in connection with a special event, these third parties do not use your information for any other purpose other than to manage the event. We may authorise trusted partners to send you information about products and services that may be of interest to you or
- a purchaser or potential purchaser of our business
Unless we have your permission or are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of Rosendorff Diamond Jewellers, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction within the framework of the relevant data protection law.
Good and Services Tax – GST
GST is charged at 10% and is included in the retail price.
6. Acces to or Updating your Personal Information?
You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which we hold, except in some exceptional circumstances provided by law (including the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)). You are also entitled to edit and correct such information if the information is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading.
If you would like access to or correct any records of personal information we have about you, you are able to access and update that information (subject to the above) by contacting us via email or post as noted in the top of this document.
Rosendorff Contact Information
Our postal address is:
Level 1, Trinity Arcade
671 Hay Street
Perth WA 6000
Our telephone number is:
(08) 9321 7996